Simple question on a 91 Escort heater controls

I have a 91 Escort which does not have illumination for the heater controls at night. I am not sure if there ISN'T a bulb behind the heater control panel or there IS a bulb and it is burned out. Before
I start taking things apart I thought I would ask if someone with a 91 has illuminated controls at night. If you do, I have a burned out bulb. If no one has illumination on the controls, I don't have a bulb and can leave things as they are.
Thanks, Dan
On 13 Dec 2005, you wrote in alt.autos.ford:

mm... I dont recall having a car that didnt have illumination on heater controls..
If it has the four little holes on the corners, pull it out with the radio remove tools.. like from Walmart.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Try asking at http://www.feoa.net
Someone there will know for sure.