Sirius radio option

I'm buying a new Ranger and don 't really feel I need the Sirius radio option. However, since I can't order and wait for one, I may be forced to take a vehicle with that option installed. It comes with a
six month subscription. If I decide after six months that I don't want to renew, is the radio still completely functional as a AM/FM/MP3/CD player or will I have to continue my subscription to Sirius just to have anything. TIA
Terry

The radio will be completely functional, except for the Sirius portion.
Ed

The regular functions (AM, FM, MP3 & CD) will still work. You still have access to two XM stations. Channel 1, the XM preview station & channel 247, the emergency alert station that provides weather & other natural emergency data. But other than the two, you will no longer be "Beyond AM & FM"

OOPS !