sl ford hires this teck lmfao

lmfao what happens to alignment when you change pressur??
also what do you do to the built in understeer condition
LMFAO
better take a course in alignment
BTW max load of vehicle does NOT mean add more air to tires
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:54:40 GMT, 3 dog snipped-for-privacy@swatch.com wrote:

Uniformly? or side to side? Radial or Bias Belted? With many newer vehicles Caster isn't adjustable so I'd reckon that would stay the same

What exactly do you mean by this? If the vehicle is intended to be driven by 'joe/jane public' you leave the settings stock. If it's going to be raced the goal more often tends towards neutral.

Perhaps you should learn something about tyre construction and dynamics. Failing that read a few owners manual. (try the section under towing/high speed conditions).
Duuuhhhh !

lmfao castor does not change with pressure on most vehicles TARD

lmfao public roads are not a race track

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:13:03 GMT, 3 dog snipped-for-privacy@swatch.com wrote:

hence my initial "leave it stock"
BUT ! if it's going to be raced or used otherwise, you adapt it for what it's going to be used for. Simple serving the customers needs.
Well, let's see... if I raise the pressure enough to cause a 3mm change in ride height on both front, I haven't changed camber on whit.... The 0.1 degree of caster change (also being equal) isn't going to amount to a hill of beens since typical caster windows are about 2 degrees. Bump steer characteristics wont change since I haven't changed tie rod angle. Understeer/oversteer is more an effect of front to rear weight bias than most alignment settings (though negative camber and toe out will make them turn in better).... not forgetting that this characteristic is also affected by other suspension geometry that is largely unadjustable (or has no provision made for adjustment).
We'll pose a question that you wont answer anyway... what affect does camber spread and caster spread have on steering?
You're coming up limper and lamer with each passing post. You appear to be using a shovel to try and get out of a hole.
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:38:20 GMT, "Jim Warman"

spread which way?

lmfao you better redo your math and show me your work
It doesn't matter "which way"... caster and camber have an inter-relationship... caster spread and camber spread have their own unique effects.
Notice I have done no math to show and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be shown to you.
wrote:

in
hill
them
affected
camber
be
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:52:33 GMT, "Jim Warman"

um yea it does i can off set a camber pull with castor
you see the numbers can be in the green but you can still have a half ass alignment

yup ya made up a bunch of numbers
thats what I thought
hurc ast
hurc ast
Which "numbers" are fabricated? Have someone read the manual for you.... caster "windows" are typically along the lines of 2 degrees with some even being larger.
I would suggest that you are certainly in no position to pretend to play 'high and mighty'.....
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 01:13:31 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao and the 3 mm
lmfao

lmfao tell me warman how many camber degrees will compensate for a castor degree
come on
What is "castor"??? Oh, yeah... it's a legume.... they used to make motor oil from it - some racers used it right up to the '70s. Considering your mouth, it sounds like your momma fed you a lot of castor oil in your time.
Y'see, bowser.... I don't need to answer your questions. I have absolutely nothing to prove to you because you simply don't matter.
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 02:23:44 GMT, "Jim Warman"

becaause you dont know lmfao
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:26:58 GMT, 3 dog snipped-for-privacy@swatch.com wrote:

They give you a colour coded alignment rack?
I suppose they've got to make it for who's using it ;-)