sleep dog is tard of the year

Spam alert

> >Don't enter your information into this site, it's a phishing >expedition. > >In case anyone missed it... > >The poster co-opted the "mike hunt" sign-off used frequently on this >group to try to mask the message.

hey sleep dog i like my fries supersized

lmfao U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
fred

My my... have you moved beyond hunt/peck mode with your opposable thumbs?

Or is your mommy taking dictation?

Now try the shift key for capital letters... c'mon... you can do it

Reply to
sleepdog

lmfao that proves it a mom joke lmfao how long did it take ya to think of that ??

lmfao sheep dog

whose ya daddy

u go girl

hurc ast