sleep dog is tard of the year

On 8 Mar 2005 09:34:25 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

hey sleep dog i like my fries supersized
lmfao U GO GIRL
hurc ast
My my... have you moved beyond hunt/peck mode with your opposable thumbs?
Or is your mommy taking dictation?
Now try the shift key for capital letters... c'mon... you can do it
On 8 Mar 2005 19:57:43 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

lmfao that proves it a mom joke lmfao how long did it take ya to think of that ??
lmfao sheep dog
whose ya daddy
u go girl
hurc ast