Sleepable on Ford Fusion?

I heard, but not sure, that the front seat seatback on a Ford Fusion can be lowered to a flat position and form a somewhat bed with the backseat? Is it true?
Is it just with certain models from a certain year?
Can it be done on both the driver-side seat and passenger-side seat?
I need frequent comfortable napping/sleep while driving. That's why I need this feature. Thanks.
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:14:01 -0700 (PDT), Camryowner

You really shouldn't be sleeping while driving.

Haha! Sorry for mistyping. I mean when I want to take a rest on a long driving trip.
On my '08 Fusion its just the passenger seat that folds flat. Odly enough, on my old '94 Saturn both seats fold flat!
wrote:

Haha! Sorry for mistyping. I mean when I want to take a rest on a long driving trip.

The best way to find out is go to a dealer and try it.