Sludge Engine Oil - join in new worldwide community

Hi Folks,
If you work with lubricants, engines and maintenance plans, join now !
Your question is very important for us !
Join in google groups -
http://groups.google.com/group/inforlub?hl=pt-BR
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Brought to you, in part, by your local Oil Change Express; which are offering a great limited time deal on engine flushes!
you pay..DEAL with it!
Remembering that, used in this context, engine is spelled "w-a-l-l-e-t"....

I like the comment on there where the guy says he had NO SLUDGE.. only the 'normal varnish'
Hummm... I use Mobil 1 and am nowhere NEAR conscientious about my change regimen... and I see grey iron.
What am I missing!!!????

you pay..DEAL with it!