Sludge Engine Oil - join in new worldwide community

Hi Folks,

If you work with lubricants, engines and maintenance plans, join now !

Your question is very important for us !

Join in google groups -

Inforlub

Brought to you, in part, by your local Oil Change Express; which are offering a great limited time deal on engine flushes!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Remembering that, used in this context, engine is spelled "w-a-l-l-e-t"....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I like the comment on there where the guy says he had NO SLUDGE.. only the 'normal varnish'

Hummm... I use Mobil 1 and am nowhere NEAR conscientious about my change regimen... and I see grey iron.

What am I missing!!!????

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic