Small Ford pickup?

I am thinking of trading my 1993 Nissan Quest for a small pickup...any ideas as to what would be a good trade..cannot afford a lot of cash in the trade
so please keep this in consideration. Another option is of course to sell the van and buy private sale....I am located in Atlantic Canada(Nova Scotia) , the Quest has a rebuilt transmission($2500.00 value to me,) (I realize that I will never get the money I invested in this vehicle)needs some body work...200,000 kms...good working order...any idea as to what I may expect for this vehicle in my area?
-- Scotian
Sorry, after reading my last post, I realized that it should have been posted in another newsgroup.
-- Scotian