SN65 femders mounted, ready for glass
Interesting, though... Robert J wants to enter the car in the Detroit Autorama... and to do so, he cant publish any photos of the finished car...
in fact from this point on.
I say I can wait for Mar 5th.
Other comments:
"The car may not be eligible for a 'creativity/engineering' award.
He just welded two cars together, dontcha know!
you pay..DEAL with it!