Snap-on Tools for sale on the bay. Good price. Ending soon

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZt4613QQhtZ-1
Thanks for looking

good listing. i bet it will not sell for much though.

More Tools. Thanks

Last day!

Lots more up today, thanks for looking.

Some tools ending today. http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZt4613

Some spammer wrote that he is selling SnapOn tools on Ebay. Let me guess, the tools are listed at $9.99 and the shipping is $199.99. Then when they arrive they are broken.
I would not buy anything from Ebay, even using someone elses money, not even some one I hate. Ebay is the biggest rip off on the internet. Spammers such as the OP of this message are valid proof.
If you want to throw away money - shop ebay....... Ebay, the place to always lose and never win.....
frank@i_dont_do_email.com wrote:

I'm personally glad that you have had bad luck with Ebay. By all means, don't go there again. Ebay really sucks, nobody should do business there!!! That's less competition for the things I want. Out of about 150 transactions, I've had problems with 3. Two were newbies that got confused and one fellow passed away before the transaction was completed. I buy parts that I can't find locally for my Lincoln Mark VIIs at reasonable prices. I purchase all manner of antique radio related items that I would wait years to find locally. I can even sell off excess that I don't need for a few $$$. Yep, Ebay is a horrible place...Stay far away Frank@.