Snow tire rims

I have 2003 Mustang with 16" alum. wheels.
Would like to get 15" steel rims. For snow tires.
Can someone tell me what would fit.
I called couple of wreckers they said they don't have anything.
But don't tell me what would fit.
Would appreciate any help.
--
Joe Dubovec snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca

Joe Dubovec wrote:

Because they are not an auto service center. you need to do the research and just find one what stud pattern is on it. 5x4.5", 24mm offset. Now find out what other vehicles have the same stud pattern, and ask for 15" frmo those vehicles.