so what's new for the ford 500?

Page 2 of 2

Thanks. Cars that look similar can have the same chasis as well (example Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique).
Question: Do the Mondeo and 500 have the same chasis or different chases?
Jeff
"Jeff" wrote:
| Question: Do the Mondeo and 500 have the same chasis or different chases?
Totally different. The Five Hundred rides on a Volvo chassis.
john cline ii, who hopes that helps

Well this is a bit OT but you are wrong. The Chrysler minivans always had their own chassis, which was very different from the K-cars. I owned one of each some years ago and was doing a lot of my own work and two minutes spent underneath would demonstrate that very obviously. The van chassis was much heavier and had a number of extra members. It was also substantially larger.
Ya' and the BODY was different as well. LOL
mike hunt