Some dashboard lights out??

Help...
Some of my dashboard lights have gone out. I'm sure it's probably simply a matter of changing one of the fuses, but how would I go about determining which one?
I have a '95 Ford Windstar. At night, when I turn on the headlights, the radio LCD goes very dim. I have no lights illuminating my speedometer, rpms, gas gauge, or environmental controls (A/C, etc.) The lights that DO come on are my various warning lights - low fuel, bright lights on, check engine, etc.
Any ideas on how I can figure out which fuse to replace (IF that's the problem?)
Thanks muchly...
howbout your dimmer switch ??????????

His dimmer switch... sh*t, it'd be nice if some of these yokels would reply - period...