Some direction please, 98 Taurus Heat

Hi,
I've noticed some postings noticed some postings on 98 Taurus losing their heat and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.
I have a 98 Taurus SE. The heat only blows cold air. We've already determined that the thermostat is ok, we went so far as to replace it. I was wondering if the next thing I should do is have the heater core flushed or is there something else I should try instead.
I was also wondering if there could be fuse that might be blown that would cause this problem. I haven't checked them as I'm not sure a blown fuse would do this.
Does anybody have any suggestions. I appreciate any help you can provide.
thanks malcolm
Hi,
I've noticed some postings noticed some postings on 98 Taurus losing their heat and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.
I have a 98 Taurus SE. The heat only blows cold air. We've already determined that the thermostat is ok, we went so far as to replace it. I was wondering if the next thing I should do is have the heater core flushed or is there something else I should try instead.
I was also wondering if there could be fuse that might be blown that would cause this problem. I haven't checked them as I'm not sure a blown fuse would do this.
Does anybody have any suggestions. I appreciate any help you can provide.
thanks malcolm
Check blend door at heater for broken hinge.

I have a 97 Taurus that lost heat, too. The cooling system needed a major flush because of a corrosion problem. It was done under warranty. The coolant had always been maintained at the proper anti-freeze/water mix and was flushed on schedule. My 95 Taurus never had the problem, and the dealer's mechanic said Ford changed the alloys for 97 and that was likely causing the problem. You might need a major flush of the cooling system.