sources for 67 Ranchero parts...

Hi - looking for an alternate source of parts besides autokrafters.com - they have "most" of the stuff we need, but things like a replacement
gas tank is not available through them.
Please post any sources you have that have been able to fill the gaps.
Thanks! ~TAZ
http://www.gastanks.com /
message

Ha, BRILLIANT! Thanks!!!

Except they don't have my tank... <sigh>

On 2 Sep 2006 18:43:29 -0700, "1967.ranchero.restoration"

A quick Google for 1967 Ford Ranchero parts revealed..... www.dearbornclassics.com/ www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/FORD/RANCHERO www.carpartswholesale.com/cpw/ford~ranchero~parts.html www.automotix.net/engines/ford-ranchero-inventory.html www.midlandautomotive.com/ www.sunmanford.net/specials.html www.automotix.net/partshotline-ford-requests.html www.rawhorsepower.com/ford.htm www.falconparts.com/ www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum43/ www.oakleafoldcars.com/parts.htm www.fordification.com/data-1967.htm
--
Spike
Ah, very nice - thanks for the assist.