spark plug gap

What is the gap for the spark plug, on a 2.9L, 88 ford ranger xlt Thank you

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:28:48 -0500, James wrote:

Check with a local dealer or parts store.
For the 1990 2.9L engine in my BroncoII (same as the Ranger for that year) it's .044. I have no idea whether or not that is the same as for your '88.
-D
--
The fear of the Lord leads to life:
Then one rests content, untouched by trouble.
James wrote:

Did you look for an emissions control sticker under the hood? More than one of my Fords has had gap info somewhere in the engine compartment.
Ask the place where you bought the spark plugs. It should be in the catalog.
You can also try looking in your owner's manual (I know it is not natural to look in owner's manuals, but sometimes you just have to do it).
Jeff