Spark plug gap - Ford Ka

Hello,
can anyone tell me the correct gap for a 2000 (W) 1.3 Ford Ka.
I know I could set it to what is there a the moment, but how do I know this
is correct?
Thanks in advance
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:32:34 GMT, "john Smith"

There should be a vehicle emissions compliance decal or something similar under the hood that specifies the correct plug gap for your exact vehicle. Many times a specification chart is not correct for your vehicle. You may have to read the decal fine print closely to determine the plug gap.
Lugnut