Speaking of "What is wrong with FORD USA..?" ...

Anyone know what model Ford this is?
http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/dealer/dougshore/oij707_1_m.jpg
Rob

trainfan1 wrote:

Another one!
http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/dealer/jefforgro/U21587_2_m.jpg
Rob
trainfan1 wrote:

RHD Taurus, maybe. Same inst panel, just backward.

It looks like a 96-99 Taurus, only backwards.
CJB
CJB wrote:

VERY close... it's a '96 Taurus Ghia.
Rob

I think it is correctly oriented. Look at how the three controls for the speed control are on the right side of the steering wheel. That is the way they are on my Contour. So this is one of those weird cars in the former British colonies that are made for driving on the left side of the road.
Jeff

Tom Adkins wrote:

VERY close... it's a '96 Taurus Ghia.
Rob
Aussie Falcon

Repairman wrote:

Adkins & CJB are very close... it's a '96 Taurus Ghia.
Rob
I do.
miike

trainfan1 wrote:

This thing? http://carpoint.ninemsn.com.au/used-car/FORD/TAURUS/Western%20Australia/1753340.aspx
http://www.taurus-garage.de/assets/images/blackbull.jpg
Rob
trainfan1 wrote:

that looks like an older taurus with goofy round headlights.

No, it's a Taurus Studebaker hybrid. Call it the Taurus Avanti Wagon. :-)
CJB