special tools req'd to rebuild ps pump?

Are special tools required to rebuild the power steering pump on a 88 Ford Taurus 3.0L v6 with the rebuild kit from oreilly's?
I was figuring it would be cheaper and I know it'd be done right.
Thanks
it's not noisy i thought the kit would fix it leaking out of the vent hole?
it shoots all of the fluid out within seconds if you turn the wheel

Might work for you. A kit includes all the seals and O-rings, but usually not the vanes and hard parts.
|it's not noisy i thought the kit would fix it leaking out of the vent hole? | |it shoots all of the fluid out within seconds if you turn the wheel |
| wrote:|> |> |Are special tools required to rebuild the power steering pump on a 88|Ford |> |Taurus 3.0L v6 with the rebuild kit from oreilly's? |> | |> |I was figuring it would be cheaper and I know it'd be done right. |> | |> |Thanks |> | |> ||> | |