special tools req'd to rebuild ps pump?

Are special tools required to rebuild the power steering pump on a 88 Ford Taurus 3.0L v6 with the rebuild kit from oreilly's?

I was figuring it would be cheaper and I know it'd be done right.

Thanks

Reply to
owner

it's not noisy i thought the kit would fix it leaking out of the vent hole?

it shoots all of the fluid out within seconds if you turn the wheel

Reply to
owner

|> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:00:29 GMT, "owner" wrote: |>

|> |Are special tools required to rebuild the power steering pump on a 88 |Ford |> |Taurus 3.0L v6 with the rebuild kit from oreilly's? |> | |> |I was figuring it would be cheaper and I know it'd be done right. |> | |> |Thanks |> | |> | |>

| |

Reply to
Rex B