Spedometer Problem

I have a '96 Merc. Sable. The spedometer does not work despite changing the speed sensor. Any ideas? Thanks............

is the odometer working? Yes, probably head unit.
No, may be head or PCM unit
Does cruise work, yes... not the speed sensor. No, may be still.
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Tue, 09 May 2006 17:48:02 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Thanks...........odometer doesn't work........... I'll go with your plan A 1st.