speed/cruise control Granada '82

hello guys,
first of all : I'm German and my English isn't very good. I'm searching any information (datasheets, pictures, part numbers etc) from the speed/cruise control of the English Granada '82. The system that could
be ordered in England (but not in Germany :-( ) from factory for a new car. I'd like to have cruise control in my Granada '82 and it should look like factory ordered.
Thank you for reading and helping Ralf