Speed reduction

Well the noise sounds like at tapping sound as if something is knocking. Also the engine sounds very rough and at the same time shakes, any ideas?

Ever think of using 'reply' to your other post? Sorta keeps the subject in-line.
you pay..DEAL with it!
"Backyard Mechanic" wrote

is threaded, IIRC.
you pay..DEAL with it!