Speedometer Cable

I've been looking for a speedometer cable setup (core, housing, hardware, etc.) for my '66 F100 (352 FE block) with c4 automatic transmission, so far,
I've been unsuccessful, and I was wondering maybe some of you guys would know a place that sells them. If not, I'll soon be scouring junkyards hoping to find one in decent condition.
Check out www.f100.com They have just about everything for 1948 through 1979 f100. They are awesome and not that bad on price. They are out here in California, but not bad at all. You can also get a parts book that has just about everything in it. They web page is basically the books that have been scanned, so the web page is good for looking for specific items and the book is good for just looking and dreaming. Rich

You can buy a universal cable / housing assemblies in a myriad of lengths at most any reputable parts store. NOTE use of the word "reputable"
--
Steve (here to have fun) Barker

Try John's Fun100's 1-800-563-3151
Brian
This is the same as www.f100.com btw. Rich

Ah, sorry it tooks so long to write back, but I've been working on the truck(whenever it's not raining). Anyways, Thanks for all of your suggestions, I'll most likely be getting it from f100.com once I get cash. On a side note, if any of you would like to see the truck in question, it is at http://66ford.no-ip.com