Speedometer Cable

I've been looking for a speedometer cable setup (core, housing, hardware, etc.) for my '66 F100 (352 FE block) with c4 automatic transmission, so far, I've been unsuccessful, and I was wondering maybe some of you guys would know a place that sells them. If not, I'll soon be scouring junkyards hoping to find one in decent condition.

Reply to
MichaelMck

Richard Cox

You can buy a universal cable / housing assemblies in a myriad of lengths at most any reputable parts store. NOTE use of the word "reputable"

Reply to
Steve Barker

Try John's Fun100's 1-800-563-3151

Brian

Reply to
BGOODSON

Reply to
Richard Cox

Ah, sorry it tooks so long to write back, but I've been working on the truck(whenever it's not raining). Anyways, Thanks for all of your suggestions, I'll most likely be getting it from f100.com once I get cash. On a side note, if any of you would like to see the truck in question, it is at

MichaelMck