Spindle for Old Ford F150

Looking for a Spindle for a 1980 Ford F150 (LH). This part is obsolete. I have the original Ford Number EOTZ-3106-E. Any suggestions? I have checked Dealer, and Dismantlers.
Thanks,
Mike
Mike Graves wrote:

try some on line junk yards, if they cant get it well it does not exist.. do a search for used auto and truck parts.......... bet you will find what you need....
jim opined in

Also www.fordtrucks.com
You really should be able to find a good used one.. there were a LOT of those trucks made....dunno why you think you need new.