Sport Track 04

I'm currently in the market for a truck(my first) and i have pretty much settled on teh Explorer Sport Trac. Does anyone have any idea when the 2004 models are going to come out?? I live in Texas if that matters any.
Thanks!
That is not a truck!!! Ford only make trucks in the superduty line!!!
Cheers,
Dale

Well the SUV!!! =)
So anyone know when?