sportka and a cat - EvilTwinCat.rar (0/1)

Anyone seen this British Ford ad for the Sportka? It's a bit unusual. (Warning - not for the squeamish) WinRAR req'd
Tom Seattle

Finkly Winkly wrote:

Yes, I hear that it was the creation of an ad company and that Ford declined to use the ad as it depicts the ka decapitating a cat with its sunroof. While I couldn't stop laughing, I also understand where some would find it deplorable (well, I did as well, but still couldn't stop laughing). There is also one where the ka kills a pigeon with its hood as the bird attempts a flyover.
Hi,

Do you have a pointer to that one ?
(hehehehe .. how come that I just happen to like most animals .. except just cats and pigeons ?)
Soren
Soren Kuula opined in

Cats? Pigeons? Chump change...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/73978391/73979975NcERRY
Hi,

Interesting thing is, I have seen a European picture of exactly the same situation. It was an A class Mercedes.
Small car ? You're kidding, look, you can load a whole horse into them in *no* time :)
Soren