squeaking noise from rear wheel

Hi there, While driving sometimes I hear a squeaking noise from the left rear wheel (most probably). It happens even if I am not using the brakes. I also
noticed that the wheel is hotter than the other wheels. It's a 94 taurus(3.8). I had gone to canadian tire but they said it was due to the glazing of the pads and rotors of the front wheel from overheating. I just want some idea, before I spend money on it.
Thanks a lot in advance
More likely a wheel cylinder issue (stuck rear linings) with that particular *REAR* wheel.. Your dragging the brake.
Does the emergency brake ,,, I.e) engages and retracts properly ??
Cheers!
P.
BTW: I'd put the front brake job on hold and address the rear issue first !

Need Stuff opined in

Are the rears disk or drum?
If disk, likely that the caliper pins (hold the caliper in place) are bad and the caliper is cocked.