st170 pile of poo

Ah a Ford newsgroup, oh dear too many sad people in here. Ford st170 pah what a load of crap.

Well, hello Mikey, old bean... glad to see you are well in form... ever the opinion but never an answer....
Nice to see you have your badgers and windows figured out... it's always refreshing to move to different fields.
Feel free to drop by any time you have anything intelligent to say....

What is a st170???????????????? Are you sure it's a ford?

Yes in England we are dumped with shit Fords, America get the good ones, an ST170 is a Ford Focus with a 'slightly' souped up straight 4 cylinder 2 litre engine, it goes from 0 - 60mph in 7.9 seconds, this according to Ford owners over here is called 'fast', though I'm yet to see this.