stalling 89 probe

I have a 89 probe lx, that just started stalling constintly, it cant ideal for more then 15 seconds or so, and whenever i slow down to stop or tun it stalls. The vaccum lines are all good and it has a new air
filter, what else could it be? its getting to be a pain to have to restart my car 20 times before i get out of my small town. :x
Check the air intake duct between the MAF sensor and the throttle assembly. These like to split in the convolutions and will allow unmetered air into the motor.... When the motor torques over, the split opens up..... and the engine stalls....