Starting 5.0 engine in 1994 Mustang without ecm

I have a 5.0 HO in a 1994 Mustang GT that I am selling. The computer from the car has already been sold. Does anybody know how to fire up this engine without the ecm being present? I don't care about fuel because that can be supplied through the air intake system using propane or ether. I just need to get spark so I can run the engine long enough to demonstrate to potential buyers that it doesn't knock or smoke etc. This was simple on the TFI engines but I haven't done it with the 94 ignition system. Anybody know how?

Thanks in advance.

PS Sorry if this multi posted I'm having some trouble with my usual News account.

Reply to
steve001968