Starting 5.0 engine in 1994 Mustang without ecm

I have a 5.0 HO in a 1994 Mustang GT that I am selling. The computer from the car has already been sold. Does anybody know how to fire up this engine without the ecm being present? I don't care about fuel
because that can be supplied through the air intake system using propane or ether. I just need to get spark so I can run the engine long enough to demonstrate to potential buyers that it doesn't knock or smoke etc. This was simple on the TFI engines but I haven't done it with the 94 ignition system. Anybody know how?
Thanks in advance.
PS Sorry if this multi posted I'm having some trouble with my usual News account.