Starting problem with F-150..still

I recently posted about a problem and now I am further along the problem chain. Vehicle suddenly died while driving the other day. No noise, sounds, nothing. I had no lights, wipers, no start. I changed the battery
cables + and - and charged up the battery. Now it will run the accessories but still won't engage the starter or turn over. Could it be the fender mounted starter solenoid or something else? Thanks for any thoughts.
83 Ford F-150, 4.9L 6 Cyl, Auto tranny.
Mac
Type 3 Man opined in

Sit down, draw it out on paper, get a meter or test light and a helper and suss it out. You have a bad connection somewhere.
FIRST find out if the interlocks are letting the solenoid-engage voltage thru.
Will it turn over/start if you try "jumping" it from another vehicle? I had a battery fail that way one time. Started the car, worked great, drove it about 3 miles and shut the car off. When I came back out about 5 minutes later the battery was completely dead. Wouldn't make a sound when I turned the key.
Good luck, Mac

accessories
I agree, soundz like the battery is knackered.
Jason

battery
The first thing I do when that happens is clean the batt terminals. Second I would replace the solenoid. If you want to test the solenoid first... take a thick screwdriver and touch the solenoid post that goes to the batt and also touch the post that goes to the starter. If the solenoid is good the starter should crank. Good Luck.