steering problem

Hi.....I have a ford 1986 F 250...when I turn a corner, the steering doesn't want to come back to the center like it used to. I have to steer it back to center. Also it seems a little harder to steer. Any
help would be appreciated...thanx

Kingpin probably are dry
you pay..DEAL with it!
In article

2WD or 4WD?
2WD
In article <nonelson-68116D.20562017122005