Stereo Turns Off when Wipers Turn On

I cant figure this out...when I start my car (any time of the day) the car stereo does not come on, nor does the digital clock (I have a 98 Toyota RAV4). When I start to drive down the road, I can see th LED
for the clock start to flicker a little and then get brighter. Once it comes on fully, the car stereo comes on....and all is well.....untill I turn on either my wipers or my turn signals....this causes the stereo to shut off....
I know that I have some sort of wiring problem....I just had the ignition switch and relay replaced....started to happen after that....
Is there something I can do?
THx

Bad ground. Could be a ground wire going to the instrument panel(most being all plastic) or the ground from battery to body.

You can ask a Toyota group.
Jeff

You don't understand - in the Toyota Group they claim Toyotas are perfect, so anyone who posts a problem is treated as if they were lying.
Ed

HEATHEN!!!!!!!!!!!
:D->-<