Steve McQueen is back in the Mustang...

If you build it, he will come -> http://avs.epix.net/cornfield.wmv
There is also a very cool video of the 2005 Mustang, the new Ford GT and the new Cobra together @ http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/launch
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
Grover C. McCoury III wrote:

I saw that commerical on the Nascar race last week. If tv can make Ashlee Simpson sing, I guess anything is possible now. Cool, yet confusing to those over 30 who knows he dead.
watching aslee simpson sing reminds me of those old japanese movies, ya know the ones that the sound and lips didnt match up?
I would surprised if anyone 30 or under even recognized Steve McQueen in the commercial. Some may not even get the play on the "Field of Dreams" concept...
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud "over 30" owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:59:00 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"

What about 'Bullitt' (Warner Brothers, 1968)
Sam
In some ways it's a tribute like with McQueen who actually raced, and us old guys remember the glory days before the theatrics, and even when it was common to go out and race and not have mega buck corporate sponsors. On the other hand, some of those ads are like would this person rally support this ad if they were still living.
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:28:06 -0500, "Grover C. McCoury III"

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16