Still need info on F-150/250 oil leaks in 5.8 L engine

Hi - thinking about buying an older Ford F-150/250 truck - 88 to 92 vintage - and the 5.8L engines all seem to be leaking/blowing oil out of the top of the block/valve cover gasket and the hose that leads from the
driver's side valve cover to the air filter box.
People have posted about a screen on the back of the passenger side of the block (under the PCV valve?) that gets clogged up and is the cause of the oil problems.
Someone posted a specific fix for the 5.0L engine, but I have been looking at the 5.8L engines. Does anyone have any specific knowlege of this problem, the screen I am referring to, and suggested ways to access the screen and clear it on the 5.8L V-8 FOrd engines?
Thanks in advance!
On Fri, 13 May 2005 03:06:44 GMT, USENET READER

reach behind throttle body i us long needlenose plyers ya foctard hurc ast