Still Seeing Rangers!

I see 2011 rangers in the plan... i thought they were supposed to switch to the F100 or new ranger by 2010??

I see lots of rumors. Supposedly the mid-sized F100 will be released in late 2010 and the Ranger may actually be repalced with a new small truck in 2012. Seems to be to much to expect, unless the new Ranger will actually be a version of the Mazda pick-up sold as a Ranger in other markets.
Ed