Storing your car.

Hi, I am going into the military in a few day..which calls for me to store my car for only 2 months. Any recommendations, and step to take

so when i come back it will be as i left it? Thanks!

Reply to
John P.

Best thing would be to leave it with someone you trust and have them drive it every week for at least 20 minutes to get everything warmed up and fluids moving.

Reply to
Dave