Suggestion: Adjustable steering wheel

Page 2 of 2
Hold on a second...People in NJ can't talk on there cell phone, but they can type out text messages? Wow...How about an IQ test for people who come up
with these kind of laws too...

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:49:34 -0400, a rock fell the sky, hitting 80 Knight on the head, and inspiring the following:

What's also funny is that we have a law here in California for not talking on the phone while driving. It goes into effect this October.
I can't tell you how often I see a highway patrol or sheriff driving while talking on the cell phone.
--
kai
PerfectReign wrote:

Why? Is it a secret?

I'm in Ontario, and as far as I know, there isn't a law in effect at the moment, but they are working on it. I see people on there cell phones (including Officer's) all the time.

Good for California. I get very frustrated with drivers on the phone going too slow in traffic.

OK if you are the boss.
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:09:26 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting who on the head, and inspiring the following:

Agree!
Of course, I try to refrain from typing on my bb too much while actually moving. :P
I figure, if I hit someone, I've got the 6,000lb Avalanche. j/k

Huh?

You know, I certainly appreciate that piece of 1960's technology, BUT I think adjustable pedals makes more sense. Both would be ideal. Keeps any driver in the same spot. That's going to be important for some kinds of crash-worthiness, and that's why you're seeing the pedals coming on as an option.

I believe the latest Taurus's had those. Another nice car let out to pasture just when it got really good.