Supercharged Mercury Marauder

I keep falling in love with the Mercury Marauder because it is so darned big. I like the 300hp but more seems useful. Anyone out there put a supercharger on one, or have it done?

http://www.kennybrown.com/Conversions/MarauderS/Gallery.html
Check out Kenny Brown's modified Marauder

I love the line on the performance page where it said..."BIG Brakes to Control BIG Power".... When you go fast, you need great stopping power to stop quickly too..

Sure, Ford did then put it in the SVT Mustang. ;)
mike hunt