Support of gays is a looser's choice

Besides being crap rated on Consumer Report, Ford sponsors gays which shows that the Michigan based company is a sicko. I hope they go down the toilet with all the rest of the SUV's.

Reply to
jpmorgnews

oh behave

Reply to
petebert

A 'loosers' choice? Take it you mean, 'loser', you retarded f****it piece of shit :-)

Reply to
David R

Ford sponsors gays which shows that the Michigan based company is a sicko. I hope they go down the toilet. ___________________________________________

Don't let one bad experience discourage you.

If you had a bad experience with a Ford, test drive a different model. It might just match your needs.

If you had a bad experience with gay person, date a different one. It might just match your needs.

Good luck.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

Heh... someone probably asked him to sign some pro-gay marriage petition and threatened to out him if he didnt.

Gee... NOW he can run for office , right?

But what a shock... next thing you know it'll be Macauley Caulkin declaring!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

I could write a dissertation on the effect of God bringing down the haughty... (anyone seen John Kerry?).. or maybe it's karma?

I never heard of the guy before, and havent read his specific views but there's a difference between gay bashing and being against gay marriage as marriage.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

This is true. Look at Jim and Tammy Faye Baker, and Jimmy Swaggart.

I agree with you completely. He just seem to bash anything and everything gay, whether they were related issues or not.

SC Tom

Reply to
SC Tom