Suspension lift for '95 Grand Marquis with air suspension. How to?

Anyone know who did it and how to do it? I would like to see a phot of one that is raised.
BoyntonStu

I suppose you could geeze the height sensor to raise it...
PoD

Geezing is a good idea for the rear, what about the front?
Yesterday I carried 40 - 12 x 12 x 2 concrete blocks in the trunk. When I unloaded it, the rear was about 4" higher than the front. My son is getting my Marquis and he likes the look of big wheels and some height.
BoyntonStu
I will admit, mine was a smart**s answer, I just couldn't help myself. I raised my high-school car with helper springs that slid over the shocks, but that was back in the dark ages. I'm sure lift kits are made because I have seen a few Vics and Marcs here in Dayton with huge wheels.
I tried some of those spring helpers when I first got my Vic since it had a bit of a lean to it. I got the rubber ones you slip between the spring coils. I couldn't get it adjusted right so I removed them but I got an inch or so with just one.
Our old buddies at www.jcwhitney.com have some items. Of course, the local AutoZone probably does, too.
Good luck!
PoD