Suspension lift for '95 Grand Marquis with air suspension. How to?

Anyone know who did it and how to do it? I would like to see a phot of one that is raised.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
Stu

I suppose you could geeze the height sensor to raise it...

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayton

Geezing is a good idea for the rear, what about the front?

Yesterday I carried 40 - 12 x 12 x 2 concrete blocks in the trunk. When I unloaded it, the rear was about 4" higher than the front. My son is getting my Marquis and he likes the look of big wheels and some height.

BoyntonStu

Reply to
Stu

I will admit, mine was a smart**s answer, I just couldn't help myself. I raised my high-school car with helper springs that slid over the shocks, but that was back in the dark ages. I'm sure lift kits are made because I have seen a few Vics and Marcs here in Dayton with huge wheels.

I tried some of those spring helpers when I first got my Vic since it had a bit of a lean to it. I got the rubber ones you slip between the spring coils. I couldn't get it adjusted right so I removed them but I got an inch or so with just one.

Our old buddies at

have some items. Of course, the local AutoZone probably does, too.

Good luck!

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayton