SVT Supercharger

Hello all you Ford Enthusiast. I just recently aquired a Ford SVT Supercharger, and I am trying to find out what engine its for. I have some numbers off the back of it, they are as follows. Please any information you
can pass my way would be very appreactied. Thank you
Ford SVT
2R3V-CB
121801 2
Kiel Uyttenhove opined in

That would be PROBABLY for the 03 Cobra
But you could ask on
rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
or
Horsepowered.com

ok, any idea what engine? I'll also ask the other forum. Thanks.