SVT Supercharger

Hello all you Ford Enthusiast. I just recently aquired a Ford SVT Supercharger, and I am trying to find out what engine its for. I have some numbers off the back of it, they are as follows. Please any information you can pass my way would be very appreactied. Thank you

Ford SVT

2R3V-CB

121801 2

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Kiel Uyttenhove opined in news:nB3wd.573$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

That would be PROBABLY for the 03 Cobra

But you could ask on

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

or

Horsepowered.com

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

ok, any idea what engine? I'll also ask the other forum. Thanks.

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove