sway bars on expedition

anyone ever have the sway bars on an expedition go missing?
I've seen some people mention briefly that the sway bars have a tendency to break easily. Can this be true?

I reckon you should also ask on ford-trucks.com forums
you pay..DEAL with it!
For earlier Expeditions there was a problem with sway bar end links breaking and disappearing, but not the whole sway bar. This is not a problem on 2003 and beyond Expeditions. The problem was worse in areas where road salt is used.
Regards,
Ed White