Sylvania R-104 relay

Has anyone repaired a R-104 Sylvania relay? This relay is for the cornering lights on 1971 Ford LTD's Can not buy a new one or a cross over replacement.
Thanks

Before you we can tell you how to repair it we need to know if it still clicks when the cornering lamps are supposed to go on. Relays have two main components, an electromagnet the pulls an armature and a set of contacts that the armature moves. It's just a remote switch. If the coil is still working, it clicks, you may be able to repair the contacts. Or, you can always wire in a different relay.
Al

Isn't this a thermal relay? (heater & bimetal switch)
To the O.P., does it have a Ford part number on it?
P.S.: A quick Google search gave this, two part numbers: http://www.gmcws.org/techcenter/01-12tc35.html