T-Bird 1996 Brake Parts?

My brother has a 1996 T-Bird with the Sport Option package. He needs new brake pad spacer's and per the repair shop Ford no longer makes them for the Sport Option package. If this is true, is there a third party
that would make this part or a distributor that may still have stock?
Thx, Dan
i got the spacers from the local tire warehouse/double discount store
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:15:28 GMT, "Steve Stone"
They are only there in an atempt to reduce brake noise (squeal). They have a very nasty down side if they get out of place. I wouldn't use them for any reason (personal opinon based on personal experience and observations here). There are other ways on controlling noise including using a different pad material - i.e. a different brand or line of pads. In 95% of the cases, properly installing the "dope" on the back of the pads, getting a proper surface on the rotors and a good clean install will result in acceptable low noise levels (all brakes make noise - just at different frequencies or levels so you may not hear or notice it).