Tail Light replacement procedure for '99 Windstar

I need to replace the tail light bulbs in my '99 Windstar, but I can't figure out how to remove the assembly. I found two Phillips head screws above the assembly that were in plain sight and removed them, but the assembly doesn't come out. I can't locate any other screws, clips or fasteners.

Anybody know the procedure for bulb replacement?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Snow Critter

If its like every other newer car on the face of the earth - look INSIDE the car behind the assy. look for large "nuts" that could be under trim panels.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman