Tail Light replacement procedure for '99 Windstar

I need to replace the tail light bulbs in my '99 Windstar, but I can't figure out how to remove the assembly. I found two Phillips head screws above the assembly that were in plain sight and removed them,
but the assembly doesn't come out. I can't locate any other screws, clips or fasteners.
Anybody know the procedure for bulb replacement?
Thanks in advance!
Snow Critter wrote:

If its like every other newer car on the face of the earth - look INSIDE the car behind the assy. look for large "nuts" that could be under trim panels.