Tan/lt grn wire/Fuel Pump Relay

Page 4 of 4

the
I forgot to answer this question earlier. No, the car does not run if I jumper the yellow and orange wires. The fuel pump runs, but the car does not start. I am sorry for not answering it earlier, Thomas. Take Care, Sharon

Unfortuneately, you appear to have a second problem, this is assuming that after jumpering the yellow to orange, you are physically operating the ignition switch/key, attempting to start the engine as would normally be done.