taurus 1993 s/w

my steering wheel when steering on a highway ramp left or right tends to pull back as if wanting me to straighten the wheel.kind of kicks in trying to bring the wheel back to normal, so i have to hold it with a
tight grip.no problem when driving straight.does anyone know what is the problem?should i flush the fluid(does anyone know how to) and fill up with new one.existing fluid looks muddy.level was low so i topped it.
thanks
nadeem
docnb wrote:

Check for broken front spring(s).
Rob

thanks rob but where are the front springs?
docnb wrote:

If you are asking where the front springs & steering rack are, it's time to take the car in to a pro.
Rob

i guessi'll do that.thanks guys!
docnb wrote:

Has that kind of knotchy tugging back at you feel? Mine does it too. Bad valves or seals in the rack. You need another rack. While your at it, tie rod ends and alignment.
Bob
-

thanks bob , the ends are ok.i can certainly change the rack but where and what is it?
docnb wrote:

If you are asking where the front springs & steering rack are, it's time to take the car in to a pro.
Rob

Nadeem, after reading some of your posts. Take your car to a professional and let them diagnose and correct your concern. You are NOT qualified enough to do this job..
Ford Tech