Taurus 1994 3.8 Wagon Air conditioning

Can anyone tell me if a 1994 3.8 Taurus wagon has a sight glass for the air conditioning. I cant seem to find one. Does anyone know? And if so can you
tell me where it is?
Thanks.
Stacy wrote:

it does not have a sight from the factory, the only way it will have one is if someone put in an aftermaket filter dryer and it had a sight glass on the new one....
mm thanks .

air
you