Taurus 2003 front hub cover missing question

I have a 2002 Taurus bought used last winter. This year I mounted winter rims and tires and noticed that there is no hub nut cover on the front hubs. Is this normal? The regular alloys rims have a central
cover which normally keeps out some of the dirt. Anyone know of cheap generic steel wheel covers that will fit Taurus 16" rims bought from Canadian Tire?
Cheers, Bill
try the dealer... there should be a hub cap for fleet purposes
but also look at jcwhitney.com http://tinyurl.com/duuww

--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Yep. The dealer confirmed that there is no cap over the nut. Strange. All cars I have owned had a cap - if memory serves. The rear hub nuts have caps on the 2002 Taurus. Now to hunt for cheap hub caps to fit 16" CT steel rims.
Thanks, Bill

hub. The big nut you see is what holds the axle into the hub. You just need a cheap 'wheel cover' for cosmetics I guess?....