Taurus 3.8 IACV - where is it ???

I have looked through the repair book but I cannot find any description or picture of the Idle Air Control. I can find a Idol Speed Control but nothing
else. Is this the same thing and if not is there a picture or description out there that can help me find it and so I can look at it.
Thanks.
Steve (7willie)
Haynes manual? page 4-18 and 4-19